Thursday, January 1, 2009

The plumber

Hi, its Carissa from angelic Long Beach, CA. I finally moved out of my parents and got my own studio right on the beach. It really feels like home and after a long day of unpacking I decided to take a hot relaxing shower. That’s when the plumbing problems began, but this on was only for the better. I noticed as I started taking my shower the water wasn’t draining. So I went straight to my manager and he said he would send someone up to take a look.

My door bell rings so as I opened the door the sexiest man ever just happens to be the plumber. Flustered and feeling so turned on by his tight white shirt with his big biceps holding that toolbox. I just love a man in uniform. He asked what the bother is and I tell him that my shower won’t drain. Giving him my sexy smile as his dark eyes look my body up and down. We both walk towards the bathroom. I just can’t control myself any longer and choose to feel every inch of his body on me. I watch him go to work as he glances back at me and I just can’t loyalty but stare at his fanny as he bends over the bath tub. “Not to bad it will only take about a hour.” He tells me as he takes off his shirt.

His body was so hot, I just pushed him up against the wall and showed him what I was feeling. Obviously he felt the same way. That second he started kissing and sucking my neck. He lead his way down my stomach and legs. Then he starts sliding his hands up my skirt as I undo his pants. My body felt like it was on fire, I was so horny. His dick was so big and hard I couldn’t wait to feel him inside me. He starts licking my wet vagina and tells me how good I taste.

Just when I think I couldn’t take it anymore he slides his strong hands up to my knockers, licking and sucking on them. He pulls my legs up around his waist and starts grinding me up against the wall. His dick felt so exquisite. He fucked me so hard and fast I had the most incredible orgasm. That plumber really knew how to work his pipe! Just when he was about to cum I get on my knees and let him go all in my mouth. He tasted so exquisite, I think I need to call him with all my house maintenance problems.

Click here to join instantly!

No comments: