Saturday, January 10, 2009

The surprise

Dear Letters,

My husband is not only the love of my life but the most magnificent friend I have ever known. He and I share a special bond and an enormous amount of respect and trust, and that allows us to do many things many couples couldn’t handle. We don’t keep any secrets. We share even our most intimate fantasies.

Well, he decided to surprise me one night by making one of mine come true and it was so wild I had to write to encompass if you thought so too. I had been masturbating to this fantasy for years, never once thinking it would come true since I was married but always fun to imagine. I wanted to be fucked by two dudes, giving them control to do what they wanted to me, and after they were done I wanted them to cum all over me. I’m fearless a lot of women think about this but I wonder how many of them have a husband who definitely makes it happen?

One day I came home from work and found my husband waiting with a funny look on his face. He told me that he had something for me and to do whatever I wanted when I saw what it was. No pressure if I didn’t like it. By then I was wondering what was going on but agree to let him put me on the table and wait with my eyes closed. When I opened them I saw a friend of ours on one side of me and him on the other and instantaneously I knew what was happening. The experience brought my husband and I tighter, and I was so happy to have such an amazing man in my liveliness.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Natural Honey in Texas

No comments: