Friday, January 9, 2009

The sitter

My name is Jake. I live in Michigan and I am 24 years old. A few years ago, I was dating a nice, small figured, petite honey named Jami. We had started dating after my last girlfriend found out that I had been sleeping with Jami. Anyway, I was at home waiting for a phone call from Jami to come and “spend some quality time” together.

When she finally called, she said she had gotten stuck baby sitting for a friend of the family. She eagerly rushed me to come over. It had become late in the evening and the kids had been long asleep. She had gotten up to get something to drink, but it had been at least 15 minutes and she still had not returned. I then decided that I would set out to look for her, mainly as horny as I was!

I found her lying in her friend’s bed, already nude and rubbing herself. I immediately naked and started kissing my way from her lips down to her amazingly tight, wet snapper. I stuck my tongue in and out of her as she became even more aroused. I kissed and sucked on her clit and wiggled my tongue with ease. She was so ready for me to be inside her, but I would not stop until she had come to an orgasm! Merely minutes later, it happened!

She could not take anymore; She yanked me up on top of her and slid my dick in with her hand. She has the tightest vagina I have EVER been fortunate enough to be in! But she was definitely NO virgin! She then got on top of me, and proceeded to ride me. Thrusting her self back and forth, I basically felt I had to cum but she would not let me. We made love for at least 45 minutes and then she started kissing me all over my chest and stomach until she worked her way down to my cock. I became even more aroused just watching her small mouth around my dick. She kept bobbing up and down, wiggling her tongue around the cranium of my dick.

When, in the corner of my eye, I saw headlights through the window. Knowing that she essentially had me releasing in her mouth, she carelessly continued until she felt me cum in her mouth. After graciously swallowing my cum, we speedily got dressed and just as we opened the bedroom door, her friend was right outside the door. Surprisingly she was sparkling about it. She checked out me and then my girlfriend, and could tell that Jami was embarrassed. She then replied with, “It’s okay, I used to do that kind of stuff when I was your age too!” Jami then walked me out, and I went home. It was the most magnificent and most exciting sex I have ever had! We have not been together for a long time now, and I would love to get back in touch with her someday soon….

Click here to join instantly!

Jake in Michigan

No comments: