Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Laundry day

Dear Letters,

Laundry does not have to be boring! At least not at my house. Notice I usually wait until the last thing I have to wear is a pair of panties and bra before I decide to do the laundry. Which is angelic by my boyfriend Tyler, he would prefer me to do all the housework exposed.

We had only been together a few weeks, and he has just recently discovered my climaxing abilities to gig my womanly cum across the room if fucked just right. He playfully followed me into the bathroom and it was clear what he was wanting. He grabbed my backside and played with my boobs, as he pulled my panties and bra off. As he kissed me I was so turned on I just had to feel his cock bounce off the back of my throat. I hungrily sucked his hard dick, and as if he was reading my mind he slapped it on the side of my face reminding me he was in charge. After a few minutes of spitting, stroking and sucking his throbbing dick, my snapper was ready. I begged him to fuck me.

I climbed up on the washer and let his firm cock ram my pussy. With in just a few seconds I was so thrilled by the feeling I knew I was about to cum. I pushed him away as my intense orgasm shot my girlie cum all over him like a shower. I fucking love my ability to squirt. Amazed with my squirting abilities he thrust his cock back deep inside me as if daring me to do it again. Again, within just a few strokes I was drenching him again, screaming with satisfaction!!! By this time we were both covered from noggin to toe with my cum as he made my snapper explode over and over again.

He pulled me over to the shower and I mounted him over the ledge to return the choose. I bounced up and down on his cock so hard moaning with anticipation and delight. But he wasn’t done with me yet, he bent me over and entered me from behind. I screamed for him to “Fuck my snapper” which he thoroughly did. Just as I felt the pumpkin of his cock harden with every deep stroke he spun me around and unleashed his hot creamy cum into my grateful mouth. That day gave a whole new meaning to the “rinse cycle”!!!!!

Click here to join instantly!

Intimately yours,
Trina in Rhode Island

No comments: