Sunday, January 4, 2009

The bet i lost

Dear Letters,

This is the story of my Senior summer. I was living with my mom and step-brother in sunny Long Island. Mom worked ten hours a day like most single moms and my step-brother and I watch out for each other. This story is about a game we play all the time. We try and guess which one of our friends will have sex with whom.

Jason said my friend Misty would fuck anything. I didn’t agree. I thought she had taste and as you will find out in this letter I was wrong. I was so positive that I told Jason he could fuck me if she fucked the next guy she met. I couldn’t believe it. That little slut. She fucked the very next guy she met.

The next day I was getting ready to do some school work when Jason came home. He had a jumbo smile on his face and sat down on the couch. He said, “Time to pay up.” and tried to pull me down on top of him. I resisted for a sec but knew he wouldn’t give up until I paid up. I was so dumbfounded that I just fucked my stepbrother I started laughing.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Kiera on Long Island

No comments: