Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dirty little slut

Every once in a while I get an urge to be just a little bit naughtier than I usually am. I’ve found this leads to the most magnificent kind of wild, hot sex. Last week I was particularly horny and found Nick - my sexy boyfriend - lying on the bed. Just thinking about fucking him made my cunt wet.

I crawled on the bed towards him, and seeing the lascivious look in my eyes, he quickly started getting hard. He moaned as I wrapped my lips around his cock, thrusting it further down my throat. Still sucking him, I turned around, sitting my rear on his face so he could lick my vagina while I continued to pleasure him.

Next, wanting his prick inside me, I rode him topnotch and hard, creaming on him, and making us both deliciously slippery. Nick turned me around and thrust himself in me from behind. Playfully punishing me for my lewdness, he called me a “dirty little slut,” spanking my rear while he rammed away. Then on top, Nick fucked me till he was ready to cum, but instead of filling me up with his jism, he pulled his cock out of my dripping coochie and covered my face with a shower of cum.

I am a dirty little slut, and I love it!

Click here to join instantly!

No comments: