Saturday, January 3, 2009

Naughty pictures

Dear Letters,

I am Rachel. I am twenty-four years old and have been dating Steve for the past three years. Every Friday a bunch of us go to the same bar for drinks after work. About a month ago I noticed Steve talking to a waitress named Taylor. She was really pretty and I could tell Steve was drooling over her.

I’m not the kind of model who gets jealous when he talks to another woman because we have a stupendous relationship. I walked over to introduce myself and we speedily hit it off. Taylor and I had a lot in common and I could see why Steve wanted to do dirty things to her. After a few hours of drinking the three of us were perfecto and buzzed and hopped a cab home.

Back at our apartment Steve went to get his camera out of our bedroom to get some drunkin pictures. I don’t know what came over us but all of a sudden Taylor and I started kissing. That turned Steve on some much that he grabbed Taylor, fucked her real hard and came in her mouth. By far the most magnificent sex any of us have ever had!

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Rachel in Michigan

No comments: