Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Passionate olivia

Dear Letters,

I am writing simply because I think my boyfriend Matt and I have the greatest sex!!!!! When we make love, it is amazingly romantic!! Every a plus lustful moment seems to melt into the next.

Recently, we spent the day together, and arriving home we could not wait to get undressed!! As my dress slipped away, I felt my body tense with anticipation. Watching Matt eating my vagina made me excited knowing that I had to have his cock in my mouth. I turned so we could both enjoy a little tongue action, and I inhaled his throbbing prick as his tongue swirled around my passion swollen clit.

Knowing what I like best, Matt pulled my rear towards him and began fucking me from behind. I bent over the couch so he could get more leverage and really stick it to me. Getting on top of him, I rode him hard before he turned me around missionary style, and fucked me harder and harder, his excitement propelling him to climax. In my own sexual ardor I thought, “In my mouth, on my tatas- I want you everywhere,” and he exploded on my face – a sparkling, delicious affirmation of our passion.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Olivia in Georgia

No comments: