Friday, December 26, 2008

Brother’s best friend

I’m eighteen years old and just starting to explore my sexuality. Earlier this year my father remarried and I was the unwilling recipient of a new step family, my new step-mom and her two kids. I think Faith’s a whore because she’s always out with a new boy. Dez on the other hand never leaves the couch. Dez is angelic, but step-brother has the word brother in it and that’s gross.

So lets move on. His friend though, lets just say I’d like to play fuck-fuck with him. I waited for the right moment and then made my move. I took the opportunity to drag his friend into the den. He went right for my tits and my fantasy was coming true. His eyes essentially popped out of his noggin when he pulled my clothes off. He was impressed and I was going to get the fuck I wanted. I wanted him to make my face a sticky mess so I dropped to my knees and stuck out my tongue. And then he came sticky white ropes of boy cum all over my face and mouth. You know what they say, “Pearls are a girls most incredible friend.”

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Sticky in Seattle

No comments: