Monday, December 29, 2008

Surf sluts

This summer my roommate and I decided to take surf lessons. Seeing Larissa in her bikini has always turned me on, but something about her riding those waves just made me hot as hell. She must have had a similar feeling about me, because one day we decided to skip the surfing lesson so we could learn more about each other.

While still in the apartment, we were sharing our usual “you look yummy on a surfboard” pep talk, when we sort of got carried away and started kissing. It became very passionate. We started to take off each other’s bikinis, and I bent Larissa over, playing with her rump and fingering her vagina. Turning her around and pushing her down on the bed, I sucked on her clit and stuck my tongue in her now very moist cunt, letting her taste her juice on my fingers.

Her moaning turned me on so much that I crawled up the bed and sat on her face, making her lap up my own hot cum. I know that Larissa liked a large dick once in a while, so I strapped on a dildo, and made her suck on my new cock, teasing her with it. I fucked her missionary style, and flipped her over so I could get in choice and deep doggie-style, while I spanked my naughty lover. I made her snatch sing for me. When it was my turn, Larissa broke out the trusted vibrator. It did not take me long to climax, I was so turned on ripples ran down my body and resonated between my thighs. Now those are the kind of waves I’m talking about!!!!

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Natasha in Huntington Beach

No comments: