Thursday, December 25, 2008

The house sitter

Dear Letters,

While looking through the classifieds for a summer job I found this really wealthy couple looking for a house sitter while they went out of town. The interview was great and they left the following week. The house is huge and I have it all to myself.

After a few days I started getting a little snoopy. I usually never do this but first I found the liquor cabinet and helped myself to a few cocktails which of course made me more nosy. I started going through her closets and to my pleasant surprise she had some really perfecto things. I tried on this little appealing dress and then found this foxy fur coat. I was admiring myself when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

Without thinking I covered up and ran to answer the door. If I wasn’t so drunk I might have been embarrassed because when I opened the door this stimulating guy was standing there. He looked me up and down and asked me who I was and what I was doing in his sister’s house wearing her clothes. Stunned, drunk, and completely mortified I tried to explain. I got as far as telling him his sister was out of town and I was house sitting, when his eyes lit up and he said, “I have a better idea.” He wanted me to strip for him. I couldn’t believe it but I was so horny I would have done anything he said. I haven’t looked at him since that time but if this letter ever finds you that night changed my vigor. We had such a wholesome time he decided to keep me company until his sister came home two weeks later.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Not Home Alone

No comments: