Saturday, December 27, 2008

Promotion with perks

Dear Letters,

My name is John and I’m thirty and I’ve always wanted to write a letter of one of my sexual adventures. Unfortunately, I’ve never had one, until recently. About a month ago, I finally got the promotion at work. People reported to me and I had power. The bother was, I was never in charge before and felt a little uneasy. But that all went away when I met my twenty year old secretary, Ellaina. She was the most serving, obedient secretary I have ever acknowledged. I was amazed that she surely seemed to enjoy serving me. The next day I asked Ellaina to come to my house and do a little overtime. Her only response was where and when.

Six-o-clock on the nose my bell rang and she was ready to work. She noticed my tension and like any topnotch obedient servant she set out to ease it. She placed her hand on my chest and asked what she could do to make things easier. My throat went dry and I hoped for the most incredible, and I asked her to undress. She blinked and stepped back, and did just that, right down to the last stitch of her panties. When I was ready to cum I wanted her to show her obedience so I made her suck all of my cum in her mouth. She shot me the biggest smile and dropped to her knees and after two minutes of sucking and giggling she was rewarded the biggest mouth-full of thanks.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Executive Privilage

No comments: