Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Couple fucking in the ocean

I was hanging out at the beach the other day with my secret handy cam on hand just waiting to see some hot babes walking by with their perfect tits bronzing in the sun but I happened upon something much hotter! I had seen a couple of hot babes but it was getting really hot out and I was getting tired of not seeing much of anything so I started to go back the way I came. Up near the cove I looked down and happened to see this couple getting in the water.

They were looking around and giggling to each other so I found a spot to sit where they couldn’t see me and I watched them as they went in to the shallow water and she reached down and brushed his cock. His cock stood to attention almost immediately and he gently bent her backwards and taking his cock in his hand he slid it between her bare pussy lips. She moaned and started to push back against his cock faster and harder. I could feel my cock growing as I watched them getting close to cumming together.

See more secret beach footage at Beach Hunters!

No comments: