Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lust desire



Dear Letters,

At the end of the year my husband and I will celebrate a milestone in our relationship; our ten year anniversary. It feels topnotch to say that after all this time together I am still happily married and more in love then ever before. But I have never had any regrets about it and I am thrilled that we get to spend the rest of our lives together.

Recently, a single friend posed an interesting question. She was curious about what if anything I missed about being single and if there was anything I wished I could still do. It has been so long I really had to think back, and for the most part I didn’t miss much at all. More then a decade ago I was living alone and happily playing the field. I loved my independence back then and how exciting it was when I first started seeing someone new. I loved getting ready for a shoot and feeling the clench of nervous butterflies in my stomach. The desire that builds when you are about to fuck someone new and the whole experience was so thrilling that I would always get wet.

I remember that one time in particular that I was so enchanted and lost in my desire for someone that I was masturbating so many time a day I wondered if it was normal. I wanted the euphoric feeling to last forever so I wait to have sex with him and by the time I was ready we went crazy with so much passion I can still feel it ten years later. It was our first time together and I remember that all I wanted to do was tear his pants off and feel him in the back of my throat. After a year of still feeling butterflies I knew that this was the man I would spend the rest of my heart with and ten years later here we are.

Click here to join instantly!

Signed,
Anonymous



No comments: