Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gypsies Give Good Head

deepthroat action

As I was walking down the path to the little cottage I was renting in an obscure Eastern European village, i noticed a gang of gypsies by the highway peddling trinkets and performing puppet shows for spare change. Curious as I was about their customs, i stayed a little while and gave them some coins. I couldn't help but notice this hot gypsy woman watching by the fireside with her hoop earrings glinting in the dark. Needless to say, i struck up a conversation, and before you knew it, we were back at my place making out. As soon as i whipped out my dick, her eyes widened and told me that when gypsy women encountered cocks as big as mine, the only way to fuck is to have a good old fashioned facefuck, for good luck, of course. Well, you don't have to guess what happened next. Of course, i fucked her face and came all over it!

deepthroat action

GagTheBitch is the premiere site if you want to watch hot chicks get their faces pounded with huge cocks. All the gagging, choking, spitting, and spewing you desire is available at GagTheBitch, so log on now!!!

LOG ON TO GAGTHEBITCH NOW!!!

No comments: